The Versatex Mixer is a vertical spindle mixer with a removable bowl, suitable for a maximum batch size of 100kg of dough.
- 22kW IE2 main drive motor with soft start
- Motorised bowl lift to the mixing position
- Removable 200 litre capacity stainless steel bowl with castors
- Stainless steel frame and external surfaces
- Stainless steel dough contact parts
- Beater shaft in corrosion resistant steel (tougher than stainless)
- Stainless steel mesh guard around bowl in raised mixing position
Operator Controls located on side of mixer:
- start and stop mix
- select mix direction
- raise / lower bowl
- mix time counter
- emergency stop located on the front of the mixer
- mix start is inhibited until bowl in-position switch and manual bowl lock are activated
- bowl lowering is inhibited while the mixing beater shaft is rotating
Data Sheet: Versatex Mixer
Brochure: Bakery Mixing & Forming Systems
View some of the bread products that can be made on Baker Perkins' bakery process line.
Baker Perkins offers all customers facilities to develop new products and processes, produce samples for test marketing, and conduct feasibility trials.
Parts, service, upgrades and rebuilds for your Baker Perkins machines for as long as they remain in production.